2008-08-05

The Guinae sea monster is waiting for your bare naked toes



It's things like this that makes me feel unconfortable in waters where I can't see the bottom. I mean, it has fur, four paws and a tail and its huuuuge. And it lurks under the surface waiting for YOU.

Well, what could it be? A hoax? A deformed and decomposed whale? A goldfish that's been living in the spill water of a nuclear power plant? One of Cthulhu's spawns? A new species? If its the latter, it would be sooo cool to see how a live specimen looks like.

Maybe its some old, extinct animal that's been frozen for millions of years in some ice mass far away, but due to the warmer climate it has thawed and drifted away with the sea current. Whatever it is, it further confirms that that chill I get down my spine when I'm swimming over black water, has reason for being there.

Want to see more? Then go to:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1833320/posts
http://www.scienceray.com/Biology/Marine-Biology/Six-of-the-Seas-Scariest-Monsters.115045

Inga kommentarer: